A hearty breakfast is simply the perfect start to a great day!
Don't miss out on our regional and sustainably produced breakfast. Lovers of both sweet and savoury delicacies will get their money's worth, whether in the vegetarian or omnivore version.
Your pampering times: Mon - Fri from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. On weekends and on public holidays from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Regional and sustainably grown food, for the most delicious breakfast
The ingredients and products we offer in our breakfast buffer come directly from the region. To reach this goal, we cooperate with small local farms that place the highest value on animal welfare and sustainable agriculture. We completely avoid products and ingredients that are industrially produced – our breakfast is in the spirit of the Slow Food movement!
In addition, our entire breakfast menu does not produce any unnecessary packaging waste. You can also enjoy many of our dishes which are in premium organic quality.
You can look forward to, among other things:
- Cheeses from the Backensholz farm in Oster-Ohrstedt
- Cured meats and cold cuts from the organic butcher Fricke in Hamburg
- Honey from the Tietjen apiary in Nordheide
- Fruit from Wegener Farm in the Altes Land
- Dairy products from the organic dairy farm Öko Melkburen in Lenthförden
- Organic bread rolls from the bakery Backstube Bremen
- Muesli & cereals from the organic mill and farm Bauckhofmühle in Rosche
Slow Food at the Auszeit Hotel Hamburg
At the heart of the Slow Food movement is the concept of responsible enjoyment which then safeguards the future of food for us all. The Slow Food initiative advocates an ecologically and socially responsible food system that focuses both on the protection of animal welfare and bio-cultural diversity.
We wholeheartedly support this philosophy and implement it with great passion every day and with great care in our entire hotel operation.
In addition, you will find many homemade dishes on our varied breakfast buffet, which we prepare for you using the best ingredients and an extra portion of love, including:
- Homemade sourdough bread
- Egg salad
- Meat salad
- Chicken and herring salad
- Various jams
- Semolina pudding
- Rice pudding
- Fruit yoghurt
- Fresh farmer’s cheese with fruit
- Homemade granola