It's been a crazy time we're living in - we also thought it would be a little different. We would like to continue to ensure that your stay in our house becomes special and above all brings relaxation and a feeling of security. To ensure that this continues to be the case, we have prepared ourselves for the current situation and ask you for help and support. For the general well-being and safety of our guests and employees.
- At check-in, we installed a counter protection at the reception for your safety and that of our employees.
- You will find disinfectants on the reception desk. We ask you to use this.
- Please keep a distance of 1.50 from other possibly waiting guests
- Your room cards are disinfected after each check-out so that they can be handed over clean and cleaned
- The elevator should be separated and used only with relatives / friends.
- In the smoking area in front of the main entrance, we ask you to keep your distance. Please smoke together for a maximum of two.
- Before entering the conservatory, we ask you to disinfect your hands and wear a mouth and nose protection up to the place.
- You are welcome to use the winter garden in the evening to eat or sit together. But here too, keep your distance and be considerate of everyone else.
- If you feel uncomfortable during your stay, please let us know. Show solidarity and protect our guests and employees and visit us again at a later time.
We have set up a disinfection station at the entrance to the breakfast room. Please use this. We have adjusted the seats: more distance and more safety. Buffet is not allowed at the moment: we serve breakfast and you can sit back and relax!
- Critical points of contact (remote control, light switch, etc.) receive special treatment when cleaning the room.
- Do you prefer online anyway? Use our digital room folder and you are well informed.
- We currently do not offer intermediate cleaning of the rooms and anyway because of sustainability. Keeping our distance is our motto.
- We want to avoid queuing at check-out - just settle your bill the day before
- Please check out individually. Friends and family have to be patient for a moment and wait far away.
- The invoice printing is omitted. We would be happy to send you the receipt by email.